Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moi ♥

Hey guys!
My name is Jess and i am a sophomore here at Rhode Island College. I am majoring in elementary education with a concentration in mathematics. I live in Coventry, RI but I was born in New Brunswick, Canada. I moved here when I was nine and I had to learn English in fourth grade while going to school, which, of course, was very challenging, but it has definitely made me a stronger person. 
I am one of seven children in my family. When we moved here, I had two brothers and one sister, but five years later, in 2005, my mother adopted three precious girls into our family. Being part of such a large family does get extremely frustrating and difficult at times, but nothing compares to how rewarding it is. 


I will be the first to admit that I am possibly the clumsiest person you will ever meet. I'm pretty outgoing, depending on the situation, and I love making people laugh. I love the color green and I adore the Earth, so take care of her!! 
I like...meeting new people and making new friends, dancing, laughing, taking pictures, making videos, going on roadtrips, and of course, listening to music. Music is the basis of my life. 
I have the most amazing best friend on this planet. We do everything together and she means the world to me. Although we have NO musical talent whatsoever, we love making music videos. We're basically professionals at it, and it's hilarious. Check them out sometime! http://www.youtube.com/abovebeingunder
One of my favorite quotes : "Live at the Bottom, even if you're at the Top"
I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone in this class and to a great semester! 
Peace and Love,
Jess :)

2 comments:

  1. So im so slow at this blogging thing your page is like the central page i visit to get to other peoples blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i had a few extra minutes to play around with it last night :P

    ReplyDelete