Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm so excited!!

okay so yesterday was my first day at my school for my service learning and, as usual, i was nervous for absolutely no reason. It was so much fun! Of course, i got lost on the way over, because dirrections and i do NOT get along, but once i parked and walked in, it ran really smoothly. The teacher that i am working with is super nice. The entire hour and a half that i go into the classroom happens to be during their DI class, and yesterday was my first time ever experiencing that and it was actually really interesting. I had the chance to introduce myself to the principal before leaving too and she was so sweet. I'm really happy with the way my first day went, and i'm very excited for the rest of the semester. So for whoever hasn't gone yet, i know it's easier said than done, but relax because there's really nothing to be nervous about. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm super nervous too for my placement Friday morning. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was my first day too! Super nervous!!Agreed directions are like the college students enemy...ended up goin the opposite way on a oneway street to find a spot. But after being inside the school everything went perfect:)

    ReplyDelete